Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you

Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you

Yellow Kisses

If you are in love then this unique design is a great way to tell someone special. Saying I love you in someone's native tongue has never been easier when you check out this great shop. Dozens of products and a variety of fonts and background in different styles and colors will make this the best gift you could ever give your love

Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you button
Aloha wau ia 'oe - Hawaiian I love you by SayILoveYou
Use Zazzle's online button maker

Round Button

Need more flair? Express yourself with Zazzle custom buttons. Choose from thousands of cool and colorful designs, customize, or make your own.

  • Five sizes from 1.25"-6" in diameter.
  • Printed on 100% Recycled Paper.
  • Covered with scratch- and UV-resistant Mylar.
  • No minimum order.
  • Both round and square buttons available.
Funny T-Shirts

No comments:

Search & Win